The threat of attack does not comr from external sources alone – attacks can also be initiated from inside your organisation. With our pain tests and vulnerability analysis, we can demonstrate with high probability what countermeasures you should undertake. Many businesses and institutions have engaged us to put their “supposed” security standards to the test.
The number of cyber attacks is growing rapidly. It is no longer a question of “if” but far more of “when and how” an attack against your business will take place. These attacks are steadily becoming more professional and IT security requirements in businesses are becoming ever more complex. Cyber blackmail as well as targeted attacks on IT and platforms with the aim of disabling them are also increasing steadily. Identity and data theft in particular can lead to reputational damage and enormous costs. The consequences for the affected business are frequently more serious and wide-reaching than the attack itself.
We can help you to ensure that your technology complies with legislation currently in force in your operations in existing and future markets.
- An individual and business-specific assessment of the threat level with respect to, say, a hacking attack, computer fraud or data theft (internal and external)
- Development and customisation of a business and sector-specific cyber security strategy
- Answers to current security questions
IT is an indispensable factor in your overall business and corporate processes. The decisive driving force behind IT security in businesses is often closely linked to the vision of directors and top management. This is where the priority of IT security is determined. And this is what shapes the degree of individually and business-specific “IT security culture” in businesses, organisations and public authorities.
The IT security tasks involved range from simple security updates of operating systems and applications, through protective measures against network attacks, virus threats and spamming attacks to the detection, prevention and/or elimination of security loopholes.
In order to be protected from internal or external attacks, or to be able to reduce the risk and consequences of such attacks to a minimum, you need a customised and business-specific IT security concept. The best strategy is always to prevent danger. This is where we can help you proactively.
With their increasing requirements and complexity, the challenges to IT security can now only be mastered by specialists.
- Risk analysis and evaluation, vulnerability analysis
- Emergency support
- Development and, as required, installation and commissioning of security strategies, procedures, policies and guidelines
- Implementation of effective IT security management
- Advice on virus protection, VPN, encryption, content security and filtering, authentification, access protection, building security
- Information security and data protection
- Performance of audits, security checks and penetration tests